LES RONINS :: Post To Your Wall Facebook App

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  

Post To Your Wall Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES RONINS Index du Forum -> les samourais sans maitre -> les samourais sans maitre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dyvoquy

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 04:55    Sujet du message: Post To Your Wall Facebook App Répondre en citant

Post To Your Wall Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD

.. If the link was from another site some times the query string (the bit after ?) becomes corrupted. and choose what type of story you want to share (ex: Post, Photo/Video)You can also: Tag friends Pick a date for the story Add a photo Add how you're feeling or what you're doing Add a locationClick PostPlease keep in mind that when you post on a friend's timeline, they choose the audience for your post.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Proposes after win . White racism course . You need to instantiate the object by the following code "$facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => APPID, 'secret' => SECRETKEY, 'cookie' => true ));" –Harish Kurup Sep 3 '11 at 11:14 3 Facebook php sdk github.com/facebook/php-sdk –Timo Huovinen May 23 '12 at 8:20 show 5 more comments up vote 9 down vote This works for me: try { $statusUpdate = $facebook->api('/me/feed', 'post', array('name'=>'My APP on Facebook','message'=> 'I am here working', 'privacy'=> array('value'=>'CUSTOM','friends'=>'SELF'), 'description'=>'testing my description', 'picture'=>' 'caption'=>'apps.facebook.com/myapp','link'=>' } catch (FacebookApiException $e) { d($e); } shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:10 Nick Cox 22.3k41631 answered Jun 5 '11 at 12:56 Helton Uchoa 9111 I'm having a problem with OAuth, error 200. And also I was not able to post link. Male infertility risk? . heres the thing categories phones tablets social networks laptops home video digital cameras privacy Online security Software & mobile applications Windows Mac top products iPhone android phones iPad Kindle Facebook Twitter Google+ Netflix Skype Gmail tech deals ask ben about community policy f.a.q. Big holiday numbers . and if you want to post onto your friends or others wall then replace me with the Facebook User Id of that user.for further information look out the API Documentation. Encryption warning . Your timeline is also part of your profile. What am I missing here? THanks! –Diego Jun 20 '11 at 20:59 Diego check the pics URL. Africa train crash . Elsewhere on IDG sites Intel 8th-gen Core processors with Vega M release date, specs and features Martin Luther King Jr kneels with NFL stars on The New Yorker cover iMac 2018 release date, UK price, features, specifications Comment envoyer des sms depuis un iPad ? . My APP asks for managepages, publishactions, publishstream. Suggests Dreamers deal . Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. so try setting it. How to correct this? How can I make a beveled edge with bump mapping? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. Clarke 5,38631522 add a comment up vote 3 down vote If your blog outputs an RSS feed you can use Facebook's "RSS Graffiti" application to post that feed to your wall in Facebook. facebook facebook-wall shareimprove this question edited Feb 4 '12 at 7:27 Mat 152k27279311 asked Mar 27 '09 at 20:59 gilbertg Have you tried the Facebook Developer Wiki at wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/MainPage or elsewhere in their developer site developers.facebook.com/?ref=pf? –DOK Mar 27 '09 at 21:08 I'm not into facebook dev but I think you have to write a fb app first, to be authorized to do that. To change the date of a story: Hover over the story and click Select Change DateEnter a new date and click Save Note: If you tag your friends in a photo, post or app activity, they'll also have the option to change the date of this story when they see it on their timelines. You can post to your timeline either from the top of your timeline or from News Feed:From the top of your timeline or News Feed, click what type of story you want to share (ex: Status, Photo/Video)Type in any details you want to addYou can also: Tag friends Pick a date for the story Add a location Add a photo Add how you're feeling or what you're doingSelect an audience for your postClick PostNote: You can only add a Life Event from your Timeline.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. How do I edit a post I've shared?To edit a post you've shared:Click in the top right of your postClick Edit PostMake your changes and then click SaveIf you've added photos as part of your post, you can also delete a photo without deleting the entire post:Click in the top right of your postClick Edit PostHover over the photos you'd like to delete and click x in the top rightClick SaveKeep in mind that you won't be able to delete photos from a post you've shared from a third-party app.Note: If your post in a group only includes one photo, you can't delete the photo without deleting your entire post.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . 'Bama's surprise hero . More > Sorry, page not found Were sorry the page youre looking for doesnt exist or has been deleted.Please use the search box above to find what youre looking for, visit the home page, or browse our tips and how-tos. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 9 '09 at 19:19 Darryl E. AT&T drops Huawei deal . Growth spurt in space 5a02188284
remove email from facebook login screendownload facebook likes softwaretipos de boton me gusta facebookdescargar facebook chat para nokia c3 mobile9poll for facebook apphow to hack facebook games using cheat enginedownload opmin facebook.jardownload facebook untuk nokia 2700 classicwhy do facebook likes go downklavika facebook download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 04:55    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES RONINS Index du Forum -> les samourais sans maitre -> les samourais sans maitre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warAlliance Alliance forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation